Welcome to Discipline of Dance
The courses of dance is a symbol of communication which brings out the innermost feelings it depicts the cultured aspects of a civilization.
- Introduces beginning skills in bharathanatyam dance, covers basic steps, terminology, rhythms, and combinations.
Indented Learning Outcomes
After completion of the course in dance, students will be able to :
- Learn about history, origin, and precise styling for each dance in order to enhance the understanding of bharatham as an art form.
- Use basic improvisational skills in order to promote creative problem solving.
- Learn dance skills to help maintain fitness and health.
- Adapt rhythms and musical genres to specific bharatham styles in order to understand the connection between creativity, movement, and musicality in the world.
Notices not available
NEWS not available