Dr. N. Mathavan
BFAHons (Mirudhangam) (UoJ), MA (Rhythamology), MPhil (Mirudhangam) (University of Madras), PGDip (Education) (OUSL), Ph.D in Music, Annamalai University
Department of Carnatic Music
Mobile: +94 77 613 7270
- Ph.D in Music, Annamalai University
- M Phil in Indian Music University of Madras, India – 2011- 1st Class A+ Grade
- P.G.D in Education Open University, Sri Lanka -2016
- M. A. in Rhythmology University of Madras – 2010 – 1st Class A+ Grade
- B.F.A. (Hons) (Mirudhangam) University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka – 2007 – 1st Class
- Lecturer in Music (Mrudhangam) on contract at Ramanathan Academy of Fine Arts, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka from 01.03.2011 – 06.01.2012.
- Teacher – J/Mathahal St. Joseph Vidyalayam, Sri Lanka from 2012 – 2016
- Visiting Lecturer in Music (Mrudhangam) at SVIAS, Eastern University, Sri Lanka From 2015 – 2016
- Performed as Examiner in NCOMS From 2001 – todate & University Semester Exams
- Set the Exam Papers for University Semester Exams & NCOMS
- Accompanist for many local artists & Indian artist
- First Place in the All-island Mrudhangam event in National Youth Awards – 2001 organized by the National Youth Services Council and Ministry of Youth Affairs, Sri Lanka.
- Kalaviththakar, North Ceylon Oriental Music Society – 2001.
- Teacher’s Grade (Mrudhangam) (First Division), North Ceylon Oriental Music Society – 2001.
- 5th Grade (Vocal) (Ordinary Pass), North Ceylon Oriental Music Society – 2000.