Ms. Nilanka Liyanage
BFA, MFA (Bharathanatyam) (Bharathidhasan University, India), MPhil (Drama & Theatre) (Pondicheri University, India)
Department of Dance, Drama & Theatre
- Master of Philosophy Degree (Drama and Theatre) in India.
- Master of Fine Arts Degree (Bharathanatyan ) in India.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (Bharathanatyam India)
- Worked at Kalai Kaviri College of Fine Arts Affiliated to the Bharathidasan
University Tiruchirappalli, India as a Lecturer for The Part Time Certificate
Course students in Bharathanatyam for two years.
- Worked as a Guest Lecturer at University of Visual And Performing Arts Sri
Lanka. (Bharathanatyam Dance and Theory)
- Worked as a Guest Lecturer for Tamil Language at University of Visual And
Performing Arts Sri Lanka.
- Worked as a permanent Teacher for Bharathanatyam and Yoga at Royal institute
international school for four years.
- Authorship: Nilanka liyanage,
- Type of publication: Book Title: BHARATHANATYAM Vol.1 (Basic Gestures & Movements) May 2010,
- Pulisher and ISN No: By author ISBN-978-955-52527-0-6
- Chief Editor for Newsletter of SVIAS, Eastern University, Srilanka which published on October 2016, Volume 01/Issue 01/ ISSN 25368494.
- Chief Editor for Newsletter of SVIAS , Eastern University, Srilanka which published on May 2017, Volume 01/Issue 02/ ISSN 25368494
- Comparative studies of Aharyabhinaya between srilankan kandyan dance and bharathanatyam Tamilnadu India at Pondycherry University Pondicherry India.2010
- International seminar on Music and Dance in Classical Tamil traditional epics 23, 24, 25 January 2013 Tamilnadu, India.
- International conference on 15.03.2019 at Sreemath Aandawan College, Bharathidasan University, Trichy – 620005, India.
- Ayidha Ezhuthu International Conference on 13.03.2019 Kumbakonam, India. Topic
- “ Madhavi and her Dance Contribution”.
- International conference at Annamalai University on Interaction between Music, Dance and Culture on 28 & 29 August 2019.
- ‘’Goddess Paththini and Dance performance in Pattini Rituals in Sinhala society’’, importance of Mainstreaming Local knowledge Systems and Intangible Cultural Heritage at International Conference 2018, SVIAS, EUSL.
- Module Review Workshop conducted by National Unity and Reconciliation through Higher Education.
- Workshop on curriculum of reconciliation conducted by office for national unity and reconciliation.
- Participated as a resource person for the curriculum of reconciliation conducted by office for national unity and reconciliation.
- International Asia theater festival of Kerala India – 2008
- Bharat rang Mahotsav New Delhi India – 2010 (12th theatre utsav)
- PRAKRITI 2008 (Documentary film festival) India