Ms. S. Sathana
TP: +94 65 205 0702
The Student Welfare Division at the Swami Vipulananda Institute of Aesthetic Studies is a key administrative division which deals with matters that have direct concern on students’ facilities – that is the division coordinating;
- All the matters pertaining to student accommodation.
- Matters with regards to providing Financial Assistance to students (i.e. Mahapola, Bursary and Endowments).
- Matters pertaining to appoint relevant officers in welfare (i.e. Senior Student Counselor, Student Counselors, Wardens and Sub Wardens).
- Matters relating to student welfare and counseling in liaison with the officer-student welfare division at EUSL, and student counselors at the institute.
- Matters related to health care, recreation, physical education and sports activities of student in liaison with Institute’s Medical Officer, Sports Coordinator at the Institute and Physical Education Unit, EUSL.
- Matters with regards to student disciplines.
- Matters pertaining to student union and associations.
- Assisting the General Administration Division in maintenance of student hostels and canteens.
- Convening the meetings of Board of Discipline and Residence (BRD) and follow up work.
- Handling Canteen Facilities.