Ms. S. Srivathsan
BScHons (Computer Science) (EUSL)
Unit of ICT
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), Special in Computer Science, Eastern University, Srilanka. with First class (GPA – 3.7).
- Multi Agents in Robotics
- Expert Systems
- Norms Identification & Detection
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Lecturer (Prob), Information Technology. SVIAS, Eastern University, Sri Lanka (06/2016 – 04/2019)
- Software Engineer WSO2, Lanka (pvt) LTD, Sri Lanka (08/2014 – 04/2016)
- Programming Languages:
- MySQL, Mongo DB
- Software Packages:
- R, Thony, Anaconda, VSCode, Matlab, OpenCV, Maven and Github, Apache Axis2, AXIOM, Web Services, WSDL, REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON and TCP/IP Wireshark, OSGI, Remote Debug,
- Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Sriashalya, S. and Ramanan, A.: “Human Action Detection Using Space Time Interest Points”, Engineering Research Unit Symposium, University of Moratuwa, p. 134, 5-6 April 2016.
- Sriashalya, S. and Kalyani, Y.: “Integrating APIs through Enterprise Service Bus”, 1st International Research Conference, Trinco Campus, Eastern University, Srilanka, p. 72, 14-15 September 2016.
- Kalyani, Y. and Sriashalya, S.: “A Study on API and API Integration”, The International Conference on Global Education and E-Learning, University of Sri Jawardenapura, Srilanka, p. 8, 10 -11 October 2017.
- Sriashalya, S., Cranefield, S. and Pitt, J.: “Alignment Cascade in Collective Action”, Postgraduate Symposium ISCS, University of Otago, New Zealand, p. 11, 15 October, 2019. https://iscsevents.wixsite.com/iscsps/ashal-srivathsan
- Kalyani, Y. and Sriashalya, S.: “Propose a scenario using middleware based on API Integration” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), Volume 9, Issue10, October 2018 Edition (ISSN 2229-5518). https://www.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx?Propose-a-Distributed-System-Using-Middle-ware-Based-on-API-Integration.pdf
- Sriashalya, S., & Kalyani, Y. (2019). Smart Vehicle Tracking System through IoT. Asian Journal of Research in Computer Science (AJRCOS), 4(1), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.9734/ajrcos/2019/v4i130106
1. Doctoral Scholarship University of Otago, New Zealand.
2. Nallaiah Memorial award for the best performance of first-year BSc Physical Science.