Ms. S. Srivathsan
BScHons (Computer Science) (EUSL)
Unit of ICT
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), Special in Computer Science, Eastern University, Srilanka, with First class.
- PhD in Computational theory of collective action, University of Otago, New Zealand.
- Lecturer (Prob), Information Technology. SVIAS, Eastern University, Sri Lanka (06/2016 – current)
- Software Engineer WSO2, Lanka (pvt) LTD, Sri Lanka (08/2014 – 04/2016)
- Programming Languages:
- MySQL, Mongo DB
- Software Packages:
- R, Thony, Anaconda, VSCode, Matlab, OpenCV, Maven and Github, Apache Axis2, AXIOM, Web Services, WSDL, REST, SOAP, HTTP, JSON and TCP/IP Wireshark, OSGI, Remote Debug,
- Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Srivathsan, S., Cranefield, S., & Pitt, J. (2022). Reasoning about collective action in Markov logic: A case study from classical Athens. In N. Ajmeri, A. M. Martin & B. T. R. Savarimuthu (Eds.), Coordination, organizations, institutions, norms, and ethics (COINE) for governance of multi-agent systems XV: Revised selected papers: Lecture notes in artificial intelligence (Vol. 13549). (pp. 201-212). Cham, Switzerland: Springer. doi: 10.1007/978-3-031-20845-4_13
- Srivathsan, S., Cranefield, S., & Pitt, J. (2022). A Bayesian model of information cascades. In A. Theodorou, J. C. Nieves & M. De Vos (Eds.), Coordination, organizations, institutions, norms, and ethics for governance of multi-agent systems XIV: International workshop COINE 2021, revised selected papers: Lecture notes in artificial intelligence (Vol. 13239). (pp. 97-110). Cham, Switzerland: Springer. doi: 10.1007/978-3-031-16617-4_7
Sriashalya, S. and Ramanan, A.: “Human Action Detection Using Space Time Interest Points“, Engineering Research Unit Symposium, University of Moratuwa, Srilanka, p. 134, 5-6 April 2016.
- Sriashalya, S. and Kalyani, Y.: “Integrating APIs through Enterprise Service Bus“, 1st International Research Conference, Trinco Campus, Eastern University, Srilanka, p. 72, 14-15 September 2016.
- Kalyani, Y. and Sriashalya, S.: “A Study on API and API Integration”, The International Conference on Global Education and E-Learning, University of Sri Jawardenapura, Srilanka, p. 8, 10 -11 October 2017.
- Kalyani, Y. and Sriashalya, S.: “Propose a scenario using middleware based on API Integration” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), Volume 9, Issue10, October 2018 Edition (ISSN 2229-5518). https://www.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx?Propose-a-Distributed-System-Using-Middle-ware-Based-on-API-Integration.pdf
- Sriashalya, S., & Kalyani, Y. (2019). “Smart Vehicle Tracking System through IoT”. Asian Journal of Research in Computer Science (AJRCOS), 4(1), 1-5. https://doi.org/10.9734/ajrcos/2019/v4i130106